New for 2017 sees a brand new summer series for Gravesend. A unique opportunity to sharpen up your speedwork through the Summer Month. The tarmac course is floodlit and its undulating nature will offer just enough of a challenge whilst still allowing for some fast times. Book your slot by the race, in blocks of three or buy a season ticket for all six races. The races are great for Autumn marathon speedwork, as part of a schedule to complete your first 5K and/or 10K – or for those just looking for a timed and measured run on a weekday winter’s night. Chip timing including lap times for the 10k races.
• Prizes for leading runners and age category winners in the 10k
• Prizes for first 3 male and female in 5k
• Overall series prize for leading 3 male and female in both races with best 5 races to count.
• Monthly leader board by age category for both races
• Prizes for age category course records being broken
• Spot prizes for those runners showing the best improvements
5K races start at 7.00 and 10K races at 7.30pm.
Venue: Cyclopark, The Tollgate, Wrotham Rd, Gravesend DA11 7NP
ENTRY LIMIT: 250.
Entry Closing Date:
No date given.
Event Distance From Home:
* Sign in required for this functionality.
Event Map location:
Disclaimer! Please ensure that you check the Event Provider's website for final details of the event. Run Your Heart Out cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the data via this free service.